ONSITE GUEST INFORMATION
Welcome to your accommodation at Doldowlod Old Station Caravan Park. We hope that you enjoy your stay. Your safety is our priority and whilst you are here we will do everything that we can to keep you and your household safe.
Following a risk assessment we have removed all none essential items from your holiday home and have a COVID-19 industry approved deep cleaning programme in place (see Corona Virus page for details).
We have removed paper information leaflets from all units. If you require a single use camping connect WIFI leaflet please let us know and we can bring one to you. To use the pay as you go WIFI, search for networks & click on Old Station: you will be redirected to the Camping Connect launch page where you can purchase WIFI time and pay by card online.
HOUSE KEEPING DEPOSIT
As per booking terms, we take a £50 house-keeping deposit from you. If have used a credit card to secure your house-keeping deposit, or paid it by debit card as part of the booking process then you do not need to do anything. If not, there will be an envelope addressed to you in your accommodation, please place your deposit in the envelope. For your safety, we will return the bond to you by bank credit transfer following an inspection and the cleaning of your unit & provided that you have left the accommodation in a clean and undamaged condition. It may take up to 2 working days to make the transfer.
Please carry out the following good house-keeping measures:
1. Air the accommodation by opening windows daily (weather permitting).
2. Use the anti-bacterial products that we have provided to keep all surfaces clean and germ-free.
3. Wash up using hot water and the anti-bacterial detergent provided.
4. Please leave outside shoes by the front door (Covid Regulations).
5. Vacuum the carpet during your stay and prior to departure.
6. Take glass, cans, plastic and paper waste to the recycling point regularly throughout your stay and bag up any landfill rubbish to dispose of in the landfill bin. Please check that all your waste has been disposed of before your departure. Disposal of another household's waste is assessed as high risk to our cleaner so it is essential that you remove all waste from your accommodation yourself.
7. If you have hired our bedding then please leave it on the beds. We have a strict laundry removal procedure in place to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
8.Please open all windows on your departure (weather permitting). This is because we have to wait up to 3 hours from your departure before entering the accommodation to begin cleaning: opening the windows reduces our wait time to an hour.
Please keep 2 metres apart from anyone not of your household throughout the park.
Except in emergencies we cannot enter your accommodation once you have arrived. If you have any problems please phone us on 07977784316. We are onsite and the phone is always with us. We will do our best to resolve any issues that you may have.
Wales Corona Virus Regulations
Please look at the Corona Virus Page on this website for the latest updates, including what to do should you develop Covid-19 symptoms or are asked by NHS track and trace to self isolate. We receive daily bulletins and alerts from Powys County Council and we update the page immediately if anything changes.
The latest check-out time is 10.00am.
Please text us the day before your departure if you would like to check out any earlier. We will meet you outside of your accommodation when you are ready to leave so that we can ensure that all is well. Please leave your door unlocked and your key/s in the outside lock.