BRINGING PETS PAGE
We are located a stone's throw from the River Wye
Near Rhayader & the Elan Valley in the Wild heart of wales!
We welcome well behaved dogs to our holiday hire & Glamping accommodation. Please note that the maximum number of dogs per accommodation is usually two. We do not allow any pets other than dogs accommodations.
Please tell us when you book if you are bringing pets.
need to know how many dogs you would like to bring. We are generally
happy with one or two small/medium dogs. We
may be flexible on this but we need you to talk to us before booking.
For everyone's enjoyment we ask you to observe the following:
must be on a short lead at all times whilst on the park and exercised off the park. (There is a lovely meadow/river walk immediately adjacent to the park).
2.We ask you to
clean up after your pet immediately.
3. Please do not leave your dog alone in your car or accommodation.
4. Please do not leave your dog tied up outside your car or accommodation.
5. Please do not allow your dog onto other pitches or surrounding areas (even on extending leads) unless specifically invited to do so by the occupant.
6. Please bring a towel to dry your pet and a blanket or basket for them. Do not allow your pet onto the beds or furniture.
7. We supply a vacume cleaner and we require you to vacume daily to reduce pet hair build up.
8. We charge £10 per dog per stay in addition to the holiday hire fee.
NB. Dogs registered under the DANGEROUS DOGS ACT are not permitted anywhere on the park. We reserve the right to curtail your holiday without refund or transfer
of dates should these terms be broken causing your pet to be a danger or
a nuisance to other guests or holiday home owners.
Thanks to Yahoo image gallery for pet photographs